Simply Solutions supports Wild Apricot, a website development tool which is an excellent webpage editor incorporating both customized member management and event management features into one easy to use package. By using the online editor (similar to Microsoft Word), functional and attractive webpage content is easily created, with the following features available on your website for an on-line self-service approach to record management:
- Membership management
- Automated new member application and renewal
- E-mail confirmations
- Calendar/Event management
- Automated event notification
- Online registration with customized email confirmation
- Customizable event forms
- Donation management
- Blogs, Discussion Forums, and Subscriptions Forms
- Member Only Access sections
- Photo Albums
- Searchable member directories, either public or restricted access to members
In addition, some of the easy to use Wild Apricot features provide the following benefits:
- Export membership lists to Excel at any time
- Export financial records to QuickBooks
- Market to your membership, board of directors, and others interested in your association with measurable results, allowing you to determine the impact of your e-mail campaigns.
- Wild Apricot monthly cost includes hosting, software, and support. There is no hardware or software to purchase nor are system backups required. Wild Apricot is “cloud” technology with nothing more than a browser required to maintain the system.
- Site maintenance can be done from anywhere with internet access.
- The Wild Apricot monthly fee is based solely on the number of contacts, ranging from 50 to 15,000 with scaled pricing starting as low as $40 per month. No matter the number of events, webpage changes or e-mail campaigns run during any month, the cost is only based on the number of contacts in the system.
- We would be happy to provide you with a quote for our services to support this program.
Let our experience, resources and expertise help you move to
this extremely flexible solution for your association needs.